Module compiled with Swift 4.2.1 cannot be imported by the Swift 5.0

29%20PM

i am integrating paytm payment gateway to my project. I am included payment SDK which is latest (swift 5.0)
I am using Xcode 10.2
please help me solve this problem.

Thanks

Hi @nihaltk, welcome to the community! I don’t know who built PaymentSDK so I could look at their documentation but I would suggest changing the pod version and cleaning the project again.

Best,
Gina

Hi @nihaltk,
I believe the issue is that of Binary compatibility, so your module in 4.2 might not work with 5.0

While you believe the SDK is 5.0, xcode tells us that it is compiled in 4.2.1

cheers,

I have solveed the issue…
Thanks to all

@nihaltk can you share your solution so that it would be helpfull to me. Even i’m also facing the same issue. Module compiled with Swift 5.0.1 cannot be imported by the Swift 5.1 compiler

@nihaltk Hi, please share the solution, as I am also facing the similar issue.
Module compiled with Swift 4.2.1 cannot be imported by the Swift 5.1 compiler: /PaymentSDK.framework/Modules/PaymentSDK.swiftmodule/.swiftmodule
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

@maheshnfc Do you still have issues with this?

@priya_arora Do you still have issues with this?

Hi @priya_arora,
you will have to recompile the earlier module with a newer version to use it.

cheers,

@jayantvarma I am facing this issue right now “Module compiled with Swift 5.1.3 cannot be imported by the Swift 5.2 compiler”.What do you mean by recompile?I tried compiling it couple of times but still it fails.
@shogunkaramazov Can you help me fix this issue.

Hi @logesh1958,
I am not sure what you mean by you tried and it did not work. First clean the project before you build again.

Hopefully that should work for you,

cheers,

I’m also facing the same issue. Can any one help me out of this.

Hi @mounikan, what have you tried in regards to solving this solution? And is the issue “module compiled with Swift 5.0.1 cannot be imported by the Swift 5.1 compiler?”

Best,
Gina