Messaging app, help!

I need to create messaging app using this GitHub - tinode/ios: Tinodios: Tinode Messaging Client for iOS . But there are too many bugs and I can’t understand any logic of app. Which things I must learn to make it work? I already connected client to our own server. Working app must be ready in 2 weeks, app should send messages and be able to create secret chats with encryption. Before I only tried to make to-do list app. We already have working android and web version. Firebase is not a solution - I need to use our own server.

I’m asking for advices from experienced iOS developers.

Hi @azatbek.k,
That is a very specific question and you would get a better response if you hired the services of a developer or accelerator. Given your short deadlines, not sure if you would get the answer you are after.

cheers,

Hi @azatbek.k, I would recommend submitting any issues you have on the Github repository you are trying to use. Generally the developer will respond and I’ve also noticed the repository is a work in progress thus, it may have issues that have yet to be resolved.

Best,
Gina

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.