Looking for Senior iOS engineer

Hi everyone,My name is Grey(Gelei) Chen,I joined the WWDC15 and 16。I am currently working for AISense,AISense is a speech recognition startup based in SF bay area。http://aisense.com/careers/

Position:Senior iOS Engineer,more than 3 years of iOS native Consumer App development experience,Swift & Objective C。

Founders:

Sam Liang-CEO( Stanford ECE Phd. His Phd director is the Stanford Billion Prof David Cheriton , the first angel investor for Google)was served as Google Map Tech Lead,then he left and started Alohar Mobile (Alohar was acquired by Alibaba),Sam joined Alibaba, and serve as the VP of Tech for Autonavi(Alibaba),2016 he left and started AISense.

Yun Fu-VP of Engineering (Duke CS Phd,Yahoo Senior Staff Engineer,director of Engineering at Alohar Mobile)
Fuchun Peng-VP of Tech (Former Google Speech Staff Research Scientist, TL/Manager at Research & Speech Team )
Investors

Angel investor $3M,all top investors at SF bay area. And lead investor is Tim Draper’s Draper Associate(Invested in Tesla,SpaceX,SolarCity)

Series A round $10M,Lead investor is the richest man from Hong Kong Horizon Venture(They invested in early days of Siri $200M by Apple,Waze $1.3 Billion by Google,Facebook Series C,DeepMind $500M by Google,Viv $215M by Samsung,etc)

As the Sr iOS engineer,part of the product team, you will be working with a top design firm called Metalab.(They designed the early prototype of Slack、Coinbase、Facebook Messenger)

If you are invested in the position, please email your resume to grey@aisense.com.
thx

2 Likes