Kodeco Forums

Kotlin For Android: An Introduction

See how Kotlin For Android makes developing Android apps far more enjoyable. Learn how simple it really is by creating your very own book searching app.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/896-kotlin-for-android-an-introduction

As far as I can tell, the comment above in Arabic is a link to a plumbing site based in Riyadh, I couldn’t find anything related to Kotlin or Android development.

It’s a spam bot.

Maybe my advice isn’t welcome, but it’s better to not click on links (even from know people, at least after double checking the url first). The amount of new viruses and silent threats is frightening.

Yep, looks like spam. If you flag these things they will come up as alerts for everyone who is a moderator, and hopefully we will be able to delete them before too many people get the chance to click them. Thanks to everyone who does click the flag button in these cases.

This tutorial is more than six months old, so questions are no longer supported at the moment for it. We will update it as soon as possible. Thank you! :]