Kotlin Coroutines: In Depth | raywenderlich.com

Learn how to implement coroutines in a real-world example of an Android application, with structured layers and decoupled dependencies. You'll see how to test coroutines, handle errors, and structure concurrency in a clean and stable way.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/5443783-kotlin-coroutines-in-depth

FANTASTIC content, filbabic should do more courses for RW!
He explains the overall concepts really well and then dives into samples

VS other RW content creators that dive into samples and rarely talk about the theory of the core content they are addressing.

1 Like

Hey @bfazeli !

Thank you for the kind words! I’m really happy you’re enjoying the course and the content, and yeah, I’ll see about making more courses. :]

I think that each RW instructor has their own way of explaining things, as we are all people, and understand and explain things differently! Just how not everyone likes a lot of theory, and some people like it more than demo sections!

I’m glad my style worked for you in this course, and I hope to see you in some of the other content I make on the website. ^^

Thanks,
Filip B.

Finally I get how to work with coroutines in a clear and concise way.
Thanks @filbabic for this great lessons!

1 Like

Hey @luizmello!

Thank you so much for the kind words! I’m really happy I managed to explain things in a clear and concise way!

Hope you’ve had fun watching the course!