Join Us for our First State of Mobile Jobs Survey 2022! | raywenderlich.com

See how you compare to your mobile developer peers by answering our State of Mobile Jobs Survey 2022!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/35006607-join-us-for-our-first-state-of-mobile-jobs-survey-2022
1 Like

This is a weird survey. My job title doesn’t say mobile app developer, my list of duties don’t say mobile app development. But I work as a mobile app developer. How am I supposed to answer?

Good question! I understand you’re working as a mobile app developer but your duties do not list mobile app development - can you let me know in what capacity you are working as a mobile app developer in this case?

My job title is Software Engineer, normally I do web and desktop, but recently was asked to help a mobile team using Flutter. For the last month or so I have been on the team and will be for the foreseeable future.

Gotcha, so in this case, I’d say that your job duties would informally list mobile app development as you’re working in that capacity, though this may not be listed on your work contract explicitly. So for this survey focus on those duties.