We are very proud to present Jaamly to all the Raywenderlich community.
If you are a mobile app developer, a designer, startup or are in any way related to the world of app development, you should try Jaamly. Well, let’s be serious. Publishing apps on the App Store can be tricky sometimes, especially when you don’t have the right tools to make your life easier.
Thinking of it, we have created Jaamly to help you with:
• Metadata for App Store Connect -> Create all of the texts, descriptions, subtitles, and export everything already formatted to App Store Connect;
• Store Screenshots-> Create beautiful and personalized app screenshots for the App Store;
• App Icons -> Upload one single image for your icon and resize it to all resolutions you need;
• Home Screen and App Store Preview -> See how your app will look on the Store before publishing it;
• Exporting -> Generate and export a single package of assets and metadata in a matter of seconds, already formatted for App Store Connect.
• Resources -> Easily search inside the main websites used by developers, designers, and startups. Save your topics in bookmarks and keep everything easily accessible in only one place.
• App Translation/Localization -> Upload string files and request translation services for your app. You can translate your app into any language and make it global. Easy, simple and fast.
We just started our journey and we know there is much more to be done. We want to simplify the whole process of publishing an app and for achieving this goal your contribution and feedbacks are highly valuable. Please take a look at our product and give it a try. We would love to hear feedback about the Jaamly and suggestions on how to improve it.
What types of problems you Developer face while preparing the app to be launched of updated on the app store?