Is there an epub available?

Hello,

I am reading through the SwiftUI Apprentice book on my browser but would like to know is there an epub version?

Hi @ghostfaceace, you can tap on the button that says “access other versions and formats” under the “download supporting materials button.” That will then take you to a new page where you can view the epub version.
Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 7.45.11 AM

Best,
Gina

1 Like

hi Blanco! @gdelarosa is correct, unless you’re reading as a subscriber. I think the “other versions and formats” button appears only if you’ve bought the book. The “Get this as part of a subscription” seems to support this.

Hey guys, I have a subscription, and I still cannot access EPUB / PDF … Any suggestions on who I can talk to about this on the RW team?

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.28.42 AM

hi Michael, my understanding is that epub/pdf versions are only available if you buy the book, not as part of the subscription.

otoh as a subscriber, I think the website doesn’t let you buy the book :upside_down_face:

the last time this question arose, the advice was to email support@razeware.com and they’d arrange for the purchase. Who Loves PDF Books? We Do — Again! | raywenderlich.com - #6 by katiecollins

@mcm30114 Yes, @Audrey is right - if you email us at support@razeware.com we can arrange a custom order for you to purchase a book :]

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help with.