Resolved.Is there a swift developer that would be willing to talk to me?

Hey all,

I am a beginner when it comes to developing anything software related. I’ve watched a bunch of tutorials from YouTube, Lynda.com, pluralsite, and also completed the first book in the iOS apprentice series, and a few other books. I think I’m starting to grasp the basic ideas of programming like variables, classes, objects, and arrays but I still don’t know what I am doing. I can follow the tutorials but I am clueless when it comes to making my own app. I keep following tutorials but to no avail I don’t seem to be catching on.

I decided to try a different approach for an idea I had. First I wrote up an extensive usecase that details every part of the app. Then I wrote up an even longer checklist that will give me a very good step by step roadmap to (learn) develop each part of my app.

There is a part of my app that I am clueless even where to begin. So my question is, Is there a developer that knows what he is doing that I can show him what I am trying to do and he point me in the right direction?

Sorry for the wordy post.

Thanks in advance,
Adknigh

I guess I figured it out. Maybe if someone can tell me how to delete this post so it isn’t crowding up the forum