Is there a lib for rsync / rclone?

been searching for something and am not finding anything. I want to run a duplicate copy on in a separate location

from the command line it would be copy / transfer but that seems to simple and its not going to work as rsync does with just transferring the data thats new. I think its more like time machine but I want a png that will work with a server.

@lac_ekim Thanks very much for your question!

I’m not sure exactly what the answer is, but I did a search and found this library that may be of help. I apologize for not being able to offer more support on this.

I hope this helps!

All the best!

Thank you bud. A better example would be like time machine but able to cross platforms. I will check out your link

read a little and sounds like its something to look into, thanks!

"What librsync is not

librsync does not implement the rsync wire protocol. If you want to talk to an rsync server to transfer files you’ll need to shell out to rsync. You cannot make use of librsync to talk to an rsync server."

doesn’t appear to do what im going for, TY though

"
rsync is already installed on your Mac. You can invoke it from Python, or any shell language, Tcl, Perl, etc., at least as a system command. Can also do it with C, Obj-C, C++, Obcj-C++, Swift using various system process frameworks like standard C library, C++ library, Swift Foundataion, etc… You use the “man” command to get the skinny on you to use rsync.

Time Machine uses private frameworks not available for the public. But, if you have a Mac for backup, you can set it up as a Time Machine server.
"