Introduction to Using OpenCV With Unity | raywenderlich.com

Introduction If you’ve been working with Unity for a while, you must have realized how powerful the game engine is. From making simple 2D and 3D mobile games, to full-fledged virtual reality applications, you can do it all with Unity. However, if you are a fan of playing motion-based games like Kinect Table Tennis or […]

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/5475-introduction-to-using-opencv-with-unity

I have to say that this is one of the best tutorials I’ve ever seen in the field, Obviously, neat, thorough, I’d really like to see more of them.

@randmeb Really glad you like it! Cheers! :]

Anaconda | Anaconda Distribution this link is not working. @raunaqness kinldy help me out of this.

@raunaqness Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Hey, you can download Anaconda from this link - https://www.anaconda.com/distribution/#download-section

Hey is it possible to use this and build a project down to your mobile device and use the device camara?

I got an Issue:

I couldn´t start the application on unity after I modefied the “PlayerController.cs” script

C:/[…]Starter/Unity3D/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.textmeshpro@2.0.0/Scripts/Runtime/TMPro_UGUI_Private.cs(2041,130): error CS1644: Feature `out variable declaration’ cannot be used because it is not part of the C# 4.0 language specification

and Warning:
C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/Resources/PackageManager/BuiltInPackages/com.unity.timeline/Editor/inspectors/ClipInspector/ClipInspector.cs(364,17): warning CS0219: The variable `editorClip’ is assigned but its value is never used

I got it, just change the Playersettings-Configurations:

Scripting Runtime Version to .net4
and also the Api Compatiblity Level

@useopencv Really glad you sorted it out! Cheers! :]

This tutorial is more than six months old so questions are no longer supported at the moment for it. Thank you!