Introduction to Unity: Getting Started – Part 2/2 | raywenderlich.com

In this second part of the Introduction to Unity tutorial you’ll learn: “How to use the Project window to import and organize your assets”, “The difference between GameObjects and Prefabs”, “How physics work in Unity”, “How cameras work and which types of projections are available” and “The basics of Materials in Unity”.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/9175-introduction-to-unity-getting-started-part-2-2

HI,
I am not sure if this is an issue with the tutorial or unity on my mac, but half way through this tutorial as you mentioned we should hit play and see the ship fly after we add the scripts. I did that and nothing happened, Unity just started looking as if it is processing / doing something but literally It never did anything.
So then I downloaded the final material and loaded it into unity, ad hit run, again nothing happened.
so then I deleted unity and download a brand new one, and ran the final material and when hitting run nothing happens!!

What can I be doing wrong?
This is what my unity screen looks like now
35%20PM

Honestly, I can’t tell from your description or the accompanying screenshot. Feel free to email the project to brian@razeware.com and I’ll take a look. Thanks!

This tutorial is more than six months old so questions are no longer supported at the moment for it. Thank you!