Introducing Unity Games by Tutorials!

Look forward to sense my first game!

Looking forward to the VR Chapter.

I’m looking forward to the quality written tutorials. Most Unity tutorials are videos and I have a hard time learning from them. Thanks for making this book!

I look forward to building first-person games!

I’m a flash game developer.Your tutorials are great.Looking forward to be a master of game develop by reading this book.

Looking forward to get obsessed with game programming with this book.

Looking forward to see 2D games!! They are so classic that I can’t wait to create some!

Most looking forward to the 2D chapters. Would also like to read about 2D animation in general.

I’m looking forward to finally have a good written tutorial series about Unity. This is going to be great!

Just got the new book. Looking forward to diving in. Thanks again Team.

I’m looking forward to finding out how to build more and more advanced, networked, cross-compatible games.

I’m really looking forward for the VR chapter

Looking forward to read this book and try out Unity

This book is coming out exactly when my friend and I are deciding to do a cross platform game. 'Tis destiny Methinks.

Im looking forward learning how to create an awesome 2d game

I’m really looking for to the tower defense chapter where i can create a place for my futuristic self to hang out at… There will be plenty of beer and pizza for all. Seriously Love the site and looking forward to taking the next step to Unitity,

Hi, I already start learning Unity from some tutorials. But this is book will be amazing. I expect tons of information in one place. One small minus is that there is no racing game as tutorial, So i hope for some in future.

Really looking forward to actually learning Unity now, and I know this book would help! Have used RW for 3 years learning Spritekit, and now I’d love to add Unity skills to my arsenal of game development!

It would be great to see how to access some advanced features, like FB integration, network integration with you own webservices, etc…

I’m looking forward to seeing how to make games that work across devices (mobile, PC, etc.)!