Introducing the Server-Side Swift Celebration! | raywenderlich.com

To get an understanding of how to use server-side Swift.

Why are you interested in our new server-side Swift books, courses and screencasts?

Because good developer knows how things are working outside his responsibility area. Knowledge of SSS will add additional value to me.

Itā€™s good to have another tool in my swift toolbox.

Why are you interested in our new server-side Swift books, courses and screencasts?

Cause I want to have some arguments on my side when arguing with our back-end developers. Know your enemy :wink:

Becauseā€¦
Then I can call .self a full stack something somethingā€¦
Itā€™s that easy, right?

What a great news, congratulations!

Cause Iā€™ve been waiting for these kinds of content to use one programming language to do both frontend and backend.

Worked with php and node for a while and think that Vapor0 as well as Kitura remove almost all problems which are related to backend development. No need for huge static analyzers and Friday code reviews at the previous extent.

Really want to learn Server Side Swift because I am always curious about Backend. But it is much more easier to study it without have to change my favorite language.

Server-Side Swift seems to have a good future.
Really want to give it a try to learn it.

Thank you

Because SSS is cool!

The timing is perfect! I am going to be building up the web counterpart to my Swift-based iOS app very soon and it would be excellent to be able to use 100% Swift front-to-back! :arrows_clockwise:

I just want to change the world with my application and I need backend for that

Iā€™ve been curious about SSS, the new books, courses and screencasts look like the best place to start.

Because in todayā€™s mobile app development, it is very useful to know backend development, and sometimes, a must. What better way to learn it than using my favorite language :slight_smile:

Wow!!! Congrat!
After learning iOS swift and android Kotlin, Iā€™m always wanna learn the server sideā€¦
what if I can get the pdf version of the books!!!:hugs::star_struck::drooling_face:

Looks good! A well-rounded offering.

Iā€™d love to take Swift for a spin outside Xcode, seems like such an exciting opportunity.

I would love to win this book :slight_smile:

Iā€™d like to win the books!

And to be helpful, thereā€™s a spelling error on the page:

One of the most common questions we hear from developers is ā€œWhich one is better: Vapor or Kutura?ā€

Kutura ā†’ Kitura