Introducing the iOS 12 Launch Party! | Ray Wenderlich

We are five students from China. We want to build something for education which is based on ARKit。

Hi
I’m most interested in the Machine Learning by Tutorials book.

ARKit by Tutorials! Would love to read that.

It can help us a lot for ARKit by Tutorials!

ARKit by Tutorials! A lot thanks!!!

I would be more than happy to read Advanced iOS App Architecture. In fact, I would like to thank the team for all the iOS tutorials, as I’ve been learning from them since late 2013 when I was in high school. Now, I’m in a lead role as iOS developer. All thanks to you guys! You gave me the basics and motivation! As of now, I would love to see more advanced / experienced tutorials!

My favorite book is Design Patterns by Tutorials.

My favourite is Machine Learning by Tutorials. I guess, It will be the most popular book of 2019 for the iOS developers.

Greetings,
Great list of books!
Would be mostly interested in the iOS Apprentice book and the Data Structures and Algorithms in Swift book.

Looking forward to learn from new Machine Learning by Tutorials and Advanced iOS App Architecture books.

3 must have books!!!
Looking forward to each one of them!!!
Great job!

I’m super excited to read the machine learning book. Machine learning is the future of everything!

I’m really looking forward to Advanced iOS App Architecture!

I’m interested in the following books:

• iOS Animations by Tutorials, Fifth Edition

• Design Patterns by Tutorials, Second Edition

• ARKit by Tutorials, Second Edition

Definitely I’m excited to read most of them, but the one I can’t wait to have is Machine Learning by Tutorials.

I have been using RW tutorial for 5 years. Keep up the good work. Definitely look forward the app architecture and maching learning book.

Got ARKIT so it has to be machine learning (to better understand how our future controllers will “think”)

I’d like to know more about Machine Learning by Tutorials!

I want Advanced App architecture.

ARKit and machine learning too.