Introducing the iOS 12 Launch Party! | Ray Wenderlich

Decisions, decisionsā€¦ Which one should I read next?
I think Iā€™ll go with Data Structures & Algorithms in Swift.

Although, Iā€™m really looking forward to the new Machine Learning book, as well as ARKit by Tutorials!

I am looking forward to the ā€˜iOS Apprenticeā€™ updated version for iOS 12!

I think the Apprentice series is the best just for how many people itā€™s allowed to get into iOS Dev, myself included, many years ago.

Best Party of the Year !
Really interested in ARKit by Tutorials, Second Edition !
Canā€™t wait to read it !

Iā€™m really looking forward for the Advanced iOS App Architecture book.

Congratulations to the team! Itā€™s been a great pleasure watching RW turn into a platform giving developers the knowledge and tips of use of the most recent technologies and industry tendencies. And I cannot wait to see what they will come up with next. :]

Iā€™m looking forward to the ARKit by Tutorials, the most, and/or Machine Learning. So many exciting topics it is hard to choose

My favorite is hands down ā€œAdvanced iOS App Architectureā€, but there are a few more that I really like.
Also thanks for making this giveaway and of course for all the new books and content (and this nice summary as well)!

interested in the new Advanced iOS App Architecture book

I hope to learn with swift and iOS apprentice

Iā€™m very interesting in machine learning by tutoriels book !

Iā€™m most interested in the machine learning book!

I love Advanced iOS App Architecture and *Design Patterns by Tutorial"

Very much looking forward to Core Data by Tutorials!
Thank you!

For me I am mostly interested in the video courses sing then Iā€™m new iOS development. Iā€™m looking forward to Demystifying Views in iOS and User Input in iOS video courses.
Thank you for making this amazing content available.:grinning::man_technologist:t2:

Iā€™m interested in the Advanced iOS App Architecture book.

Machine Learning by Tutorials sounds nice. I think I could use one :slight_smile:

Really looking forward to the Machine Learning book. Iā€™ve touched on the world of big data at work, however to start using it in iOS would be something total new to me. Added to this the image detection, itā€™s looking very interesting to me.

Great work once again!

James

The new content looks amazing, and the book I canā€™t wait to get a copy is the one about Push Notifications. Such spectacular books and articles!

Iā€™m mostly interested in the Advanced iOS App Architecture