Introducing the iOS 12 Launch Party! | Ray Wenderlich

I’m waiting on Push Notifications by Tutorials (NEW!)

As someone who just recent started a full time job as a junior iOS developer, I’m most excited about the updated Advanced App Architecture and Design Patterns books!

I am looking up more about Metal but the rest are interesting to read and learn to improve my coding needs

Really looking forward to Machine Learning by Tutorials and Push Notifications by Tutorials!

Hi Ray Wenderlich team! Thanks so much for constantly creating amazing learning content for the iOS community. I’m new to programming but have a strong interest in augmented reality, so I’m most excited for the iOS Apprentice (7th Edition) and ARKit by Tutorial (2nd Edition) books!

Machine Learning! Looking forward to this book/tutorial!

I would love to get my hands on Advanced iOS App Architecture Book!

The Advanced iOS App Architecture looks great. Will be adding that to my collection for sure.

Can’t wait for Advanced iOS App Architecture book.

I’m waiting for Advanced iOS App Architecture.

So much new stuff, so much to learn!
Waiting for the new ARKit book.

Looking forward to Advanced iOS App Architecture

I am mostly interested in Advanced iOS App Architecture. I want to scale up my iOS skills with this new book

I’m most interested in the Push Notifications by Tutorials book, but Machine Learning book is also a great book to have

Advanced iOS App Architecture will be the best addition to RW books

hello, Looking forward to Push Notifications so excited!

Can’t wait for Data structures & Algortithms book

I am definitely most excited about Push notifications by Tutorials book! Just looking to get into Push notifications and can’t wait to check out the book.

I am excited about learning more about iOS development - especially ARKit!

I’m interested the Push Notifications by Tutorials book. I like the idea of shorter books focused on a single topic.