Introducing the iOS 12 Launch Party! | Ray Wenderlich

I’m interested in the iOS Apprentice book by Tutorials

Advanced iOS App Architecture looks awesome! Looking forward to reading this one.

Looking forward to the ML book and the updated edition of ARKit!

My favorite book is definitely the animations one. Looking forward to getting the updated version soon!!!

Most excited for ARKit by Tutorials, Second Edition

I’m really interested in Machine Learning by Tutorials and Advanced iOS App Architecture. I’m already loving the Data Structures & Algorithms and Design Patterns by Tutorials, really good books to become a better developer and I also like a lot the 2D Apple Games by Tutorials book and I’m really sad to hear that it is not going to be updated anymore.

I am so excited for the Machine Learning by Tutorials book !
Thanks for all your work, keep it up !

I’m interested in the Machine Learning book!

Can’t wait for Machine Learning by Tutorials!

Most excited about Machine Learning and Core Data!

Machine Learning & Data Structure and Algorithm books look interesting to level-up own coding skill!

I am mostly interested in RxSwift, it helps a lot on my work. The book introduced RxSwift in a comprehensive way. Makes me to pick up this knowledge in a short period. Thanks Ray Wenderlich staffs.

Cant wait for Core Data by Tutorials and Design Patterns.

For the existing books I’m excited to get Metal and Vapor and for the new books I’m excited for the Advanced iOS App Architecture book and Machine Learning.

I’m looking forward to ARKit by Tutorials!

Advanced iOS App Architecture

Favorite book by far iOS Apprentice

I’m a huge fan of AR and Metal by tutorials and I’m certainly waiting for Advanced Architecture book.

Diving into Machine Learning by Tutorials starting this morning! Can’t wait.

I’m interested in all three new books, but Advanced iOS App Architecture is most interesting to me.