Introducing the iOS 11 Launch Party!

Love the amazing work the Raywenderlich team does!
Just one question. Will the RxSwift book be updated as well?

Great Site with Great people

yay! tweeted! Can’t wait to get my hand on these books !

Great collection to win. Worth buying if not a wnner :]

I’m so much exited to read this new books :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::closed_book::closed_book: but also to get more knowledge from this amazing team. Thanks to raywenderlich and every person from this team for the hard work to grow this passion, but also for create amazing apps, books and with gorgeus and amazing graphics. I will wait the updates

Entered :slight_smile: Good luck!

Yep, can’t wait for the iOS 11 update on the 2D Apple Games by Tutorials.

Great news. What about the RxSwift book?

Love it that I don’t have to wait four months before I get an update on your books! Keep up the great work.

@mehrdadmaskull: We have to wait for the RxSwift framework to be updated to Swift 4 before we can start updating the RxSwift book. However, I see they’ve released a beta candidate for RxSwift 4, so stay tuned for more news about the RxSwift book update!

@chrismtorio Next week! Check back then.

@martinjbt: We have to wait for the RxSwift framework to be updated to Swift 4 before we can start updating the RxSwift book. However, I see they’ve released a beta candidate for RxSwift 4, so stay tuned for more news about the RxSwift book update!

Entered, can’t wait! :grinning:

Excited to get the update to Apple 2D Games. Thanks for doing that!

Entered, can’t wait!

This is really awesome. Keep the good stuff coming.

Just noticed that the site makes it hard for me to go directly to store, or purchase the product you are offering
 especially going on and registering for your course, if you can make the process easier maybe it will improve the user experience

hi, when the party end ?

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.