Kodeco Forums

Introducing the iOS 11 Launch Party!

Check out all the great new iOS 11 and Swift 4 books and courses we have in store for you this season!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/396-introducing-the-ios-11-launch-party

done and done!! Awesome!

Good Luck me this year.

Terrific. Can’t lose - even if I don’t win one of the giveaways the material on the Website will keep me busy and out of trouble for quite awhile.

I created a public calendar to get notified of the release dates written in the post :slight_smile:
Anyone interested?:

webcal://p60-calendars.icloud.com/published/2/p8x-nwKChBXVrNoZbMe4DQytymQoSqnlYbipbx5YmNAKt-gikuibxXejpaJqNdekFcRhMhgVerW_0Tx6miSandIa4rABFYlGeK-BbswvDqk

done, shared , I love it

wow… re-tweeted already. good luck

NIce! Good luck everyone!

Done. :heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck:

Hope I can win a PDF copy of iOS 11 by Tutorials.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I always support raywenderlich! I love their tutorial

Cool! Your stuff is very helpful.

Wow the height of the stack of books increases each year !
Aren’t you afraid to face a stack overflow one day ? ^^

Great stuff coming, thanks again for all the quality tutorials :slight_smile:

Awesome! Good job, team :slight_smile:

It’s that time of year again!

Good luck everybody. Looking forward to the new and updated content.

Every year much better. Thanks for all.

yehee great, i am waiting for this for a long time :slight_smile:

I LOVE iOS 11 book in ePub!!! Thank you!!! Will any of the others be in ePub format?

I am really excited to see the upcoming tutorials. The new book should be awesome too as the topics in iOS seem to be getting more complex as time goes on. Winning the grand prize would change my life! ** fingers crossed **

Thanks for the kind words all!

@micazeve I love your Stack Overflow joke, I lol’d ;]