In-App Purchases · Remote Receipt Validation | raywenderlich.com

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/1304447-in-app-purchases/lessons/31

Hi Brian,
For remote receipt validation in Heroku, you have set the environment to the sandbox, so what work is needed to make it accept production. Now after the app is reviewed and accepted, do we need to just set the environment to production in Heroku for the app to start validation real world receipt or do we need to do something else and also will changing the environment trigger another review by the Apple team?

@bdmoakley Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

This StackOverflow answer pretty much addresses your question although you’ll need to do you own testing in order verify.

Cheers!
Brian

Hi Brian,

Do you by chance have an Obj-c version of the IAPReceiptVerifier classes? My project is written in Obj-c and I’ve been struggling to incorporate your Swift classes, but it’s proving to be a challenge.

Hi Brian,
Thanks a lot for your tutorials.
I pressed the ‘Deploy to Herku’ button, but it didn’t show Base64_encoded_signing_key.
Please help me solve this problem. Thank you very much.

Que1
Que2
Que3

I’m not sure what’s going on. You’ll need to contact the repo or heroku to see what’s up. Thanks!