In-App Purchases 路 Providing Subscription Content: | raywenderlich.com

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/1304447-in-app-purchases/lessons/20

@bdmoakley I did complete coding upto this section, I notice when I hit buy three months of subscription, it buy me both 3 months and 6 months subs at the same time, I saw you video and same thing you bought 3 months but 6 months bought as well, can you please look into this

@christine1717 or @havarti

I鈥檒l take a look this week. It鈥檚 been awhile since I worked on this. Could be a bug in the implementation.

@bdmoakley so there are two issue I have found and I have just finished part 2

1- buying one renewable or consumable get all renewable bought, although it should be bought individually
2- renewing one Renewable or consumable extends the other purchase by the same amount of time to other purchase e.g renewing 2 months cause both 2 month and 6 month to extend by 2 Months at the same time

Hope to have your early response

Shabbir

@bdmoakley Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Those look like bugs in the sample app. I鈥檒l have to take a look to see what鈥檚 going on.

Thanks Mr. Moakley, if you can please help with these two that will keep me going, I understand you will be doing this video course at a later date.

Much appreciate your help as this is a stop point in my further development.

Regards,
S

@bdmoakley

I have an app, for which I am trying to implement a subscription.
I want to store the user identifier on the App鈥檚 Backend so that the user can be identified across multiple platforms?

What should be the ideal approach to recognize that certain user has paid for IAP subscription, and save that data in app鈥檚 backend? Especially if I am implementing Server to Server Notifications and Receipts

@bdmoakley Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]