I want to learn swift well but my English is not good

I want to learn swift well but my English is not good. What should I do?

Hi @f_front,
Welcome to the RW forums.

I am sure there are a lot of sites that have tutorials in your language. You can also make use of Google Translate to help translate entire pages from a website to translate to the language of your choice.

Swift is an easy language and easy to learn for a speaker of any language, not just English.

cheers,

@f_front Thanks very much for your question!

Believe it or not, there are millions of developers out there who are also unfamiliar with the English language. This is a reality that we have to accept. You seem to know the basics which I feel should be enough to get started. What I feel might be of help to you, if you’re English is weak, is perhaps go through our video tutorials, so that you can visualize what is being taught as opposed to trying to read through books, tutorials, and articles. Perhaps by also rewinding, and repeating the tutorials many times, you will be able to better understand what is being demonstrated. You may also be able to learn English at the same time by listening to someone teach you, as opposed to trying to read instructions yourself.

Please remember: You are NOT alone. If others can do it, then so can you. Roll up your sleeves, and let’s go to work. Don’t give up, and start now!

I hope this helps!

All the best!

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.