Https://www.raywenderlich.com/2164-arduino-tutorial-integrating-bluetooth-le-and-ios-with-swift

https://www.raywenderlich.com/2164-arduino-tutorial-integrating-bluetooth-le-and-ios-with-swift
Hello,
I’m trying to build this project, but I’m using hm-10 module. I found the UUID actually there were 2 things that looked like UIID and I don’t know which one to use(UUID and services). And also I didn’t find the characteristics. How do I find the characteristics. Also do I need to use the same BLEServiceChangedStatusNotification?

For your information, I found the UUID using “Bluetooth scanner” app on my phone.

@owenb Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Glad you found it!
Yeah, any standard BLE diagnostic app can display Service and Characteristic UUIDs. Another way to see them is in your code. Just set discovery Service list to nil and all BLE advert packets will show up in didDiscovery delegate callback.

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.