How to put a Unity project in an iOS project?

[EN]
I do not know if this is the right forum.

My goal is to add a simple augmented reality game made in Unity and the Vuforia SDK in an iOS application made with Swift.

Thanks in advance.

[ES]
No se si este es el foro adecuado. Mi objetivo es agregar un simple juego de realidad aumentada realizado en Unity y el SDK de Vuforia en una aplicacion para iOS realizada con Swift. Gracias por adelantado.

Hi @fdegiovanni and thanks for your first topic on the forums :slightly_smiling_face:.

I’ve not worked with Unity or Vuforia myself before however I did come across this once: GitHub - yshrkt/VuforiaSampleSwift: Vuforia sample code with SceneKit using Swift.

We also offer a fairly detailed Unity 3D tutorial that describes the process of integrating and deploying via Xcode although it may be a little outdated now: https://www.raywenderlich.com/25205/beginning-unity-3d-for-ios-part-13.

Hopefully something there might be able to help you but let us know if you have any more issues :+1:

There is a section of Unity’s docs that talk about it - Unity - Manual: Getting started with iOS

The gist is that there is a “Build Target” setting in the project, which makes an Xcode project. There are some basics tweaks you can make at this level, and then build/run/test as you normally would.