Kodeco Forums

How To Make a Simple Playing Card Game with Multiplayer and Bluetooth, Part 1

This is a post by iOS Tutorial Team member Matthijs Hollemans, an experienced iOS developer and designer. You can find him on Google+ and Twitter. Card games are quite popular on the App Store – over 2,500 apps and counting – so it’s about time that raywenderlich.com shows you how to make one! In addition, […]

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/2900-how-to-make-a-simple-playing-card-game-with-multiplayer-and-bluetooth-part-1

Hi,
I am having a problem with the host game section of this tutorial. I drag the “HostViewController.xib” into the project and complete the coding for the section, but when I try to run the program, when I hit the “Host Game” button, the program crashes. I’m not sure what to do, or how to fix this. So any help is appreciated.

Thank you for your time,
Zach

This tutorial is quite old, it may not work properly anymore on the current versions of Xcode and iOS.

Would love an update to this with both Android and IOS card game!

This tutorial is more than six months old so questions are no longer supported at the moment for it. We will update it as soon as possible. Thank you! :]