How to called perform segue in viewdidload()

can i call performsegue(with identifier) in viewdidload bcs the segue didnt perform…
i also try self.storyboard?.instantiateViewController(withIdentifier: <#T##String#>) but did not working too…
my condition right now is i want the login page skip if current user already exist

@poseidon Thanks very much for your question! My apologies for the delayed reply.

From what you’re describing to me, this sounds like an incorrect approach to your situation. From what you’re describing, it sounds like you should have two separate segues, one for the existing user, and one for a new user. Each segue in turn will then take the user to a different screen. Because you’re trying to put the call to perform segue in your viewDidLoad() method, clearly the user is skipping over this screen to go to another. This is not good practice. In your RootViewController, what you should do is include your conditions to verify whether a user exists or not, and call the appropriate segue which you should have correctly identified in your storyboard, and then each segue should then take the user to the appropriate screen given whatever conditions they’ve fulfilled.

I hope this helps!

All the best!