Help about tutorial on book iOS 11 by Tutorials FIRST EDITION

Hello team, i have the book iOS 11 by Tutorials FIRST EDITION, i run the project file and i read the pdfkit project on page 236,

1. now my problem is : how system “understand” when user click on forms? e.g when user click/tab on form then print a message console? i try with clear button but i cant understand click the button then clear forms…

2)it is possible to check form keystroke by user? e.g if user write on form e.g hello them write automatically on form2 hello2 ??

@macandyp Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

@hackertom A cursory look at the documentation doesn’t appear to show any type of support for using UITextFieldDelegate-like methods to control text input or be notified when a text annotation is selected. It also looks as though action is only available for Links or Button type annotations.

first it is possible to create this?

@macandyp Do you have any feedback about this? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Feedback no, I want some help if this is possible with xcode or not! PDFkit framework support this? Or I must use other PDF framework?

It doesn’t appear to be be possible @hackertom. I don’t have a license for PSPDFKit, but they have been around for a long time, and seem to have quite a bit more fleshed out. Other than that, I don’t have anything I could recommend to do what you’re looking for off the top of my head.

@macandyp thank you for this answer, I speak with PSPDFkit team and a license is very expensive… :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.