Group Group Group Group Group Group Group Group Group

raywenderlich.com Forums

Getting Started with Core Data Tutorial

Learn the basics of building the data layer of your iOS app in this getting started with Core Data tutorial!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/353-getting-started-with-core-data-tutorial

Hello. I get this warning:
CoreData: annotation: Failed to load optimized model at path ‘/var/containers/Bundle/Application/A6D323BC-1HJL-4E76-8469-38088BEB469A/myApp.app/myApp.momd/myApp.omo’.

How can i fix it? Thanks!

Thank you, it helped me a lot.

Thank you for the nice example, it would be great if you can put a video of the code. I am having doubt on how to setup Trailing Space to Safe Area, Top Space to Safe Area and finally, Bottom Space to Safe Area.
Thanks in advance

I think there is some confusion here:

relationships between two entities are called to-one relationships, while those between one and many entities are called to-many relationships. For example, a Manager can have a to-many relationship with a set of employees, whereas an individual Employee will usually have a to-one relationship with his manager.

If we consider an entity as a class then a relationship between two entities can be one-to-one or one-to-many. “Many” here means many instances of a class/entity, not many classes/entities.

@pietrorea Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

This Is for iOS 10+ only but for iOS 9 how we will create Core data?

This tutorial is more than six months old so questions are no longer supported at the moment for it. Thank you!