Kodeco Forums

Getting Started with ARCore with Kotlin

Did Vikings have cannons in reality? I’m not entirely sure, but there’s no reason Vikings can’t have cannons in Augmented Reality! :] At WWDC 2017, Apple announced ARKit, its foray into the world of AR development. Not to be outdone, just last week Google announced ARCore, extracted from the Tango indoor mapping project. Tango requires […]

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/408-getting-started-with-arcore-with-kotlin

Thanks to @jmslau on Twitter for helping out with a Gradle issue on the original version of this tutorial! :]

How do i drag, zoom 3D models and also how do i apply multiple textures to single 3D object?

Thanks for the question ravitejaaketi! We’re hoping to post some more ARCore tutorials in the near future. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, for dragging, zooming, and texturing, you may have a bit more luck working with Unity and ARCore. Let us know if you find any resources. Thanks!

I am working with Android Studio and ARCore. Unfortunately, there are no tutorials available in online. I hope you will post more tutorials in the near future :slight_smile: Thanks

This tutorial is more than six months old so questions are no longer supported at the moment for it. Thank you!