'Full' release date May 2018?

is the current download a partial release? What is currently missing that will be available in May?

Hi geeksweep! Yep, this is an early access release with 50% of the chapters completed. The finished chapters in the first early access release are 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, and 16. We’ll likely do one or two more early access releases before the final release in May. Thanks for the question! :]

Howdy, just wanted to ask if the final release is still slated before this month ends. Just bought the book, but if it’ll soon be released with the full-on book, I’d rather wait a couple of days.

Hey, thanks so much for your support. As it says on the Kotlin Apprentice product page, “this digital edition is currently under development and available in early-access format. You’ll be notified via email when the final edition is complete.”

So no worries about purchasing it in the pre release format, you will still be granted the full edition.

Sorry, Dick, but that wasn’t my question. I apologize for not being clear.

I was asking if the final edition is still going to be dropped before May ends, or if it’s going to drop in June.

Hello! Managing Editor, here! We’re looking forward to releasing this book in full very soon! Our editors are hard at work getting everything just right - we expect the book to be out in the next few weeks; it’s looking more like early June as we make the final touches to the chapters. Thank you!

1 Like