Flutter Newbie saying hello

Just followed the link and this is my first experience with Flutter.
So I will be looking here for Q/A`s, just saying Hello !!

– cool being the first one here !! very quiet.

Peace…

1 Like

Welcome! :wave:t2: Flutter will change your development life. Creating apps for multiple platforms compiled into native code all while using a single code base changed mine.

2 Likes

Thanks and I have a lot going on in the learning department. So from what I have done so far installing and doing the getting started tutorial.

I had to finagle the install to get it to work, but I can open flutter help in Power Shell or the command line. I get the options of Chrome, Edge or Web Server. As well as the Android emulator. In VS Code or Android Studio so I am on my way.

I am looking to work with grade schoolers to starting high school kids from my church. Doing small 2D browser games and puzzles. Small app projects nothing big, Hangman, Tic-Tac-Toe and Multiple Choice Quiz stuff. It is a way of getting them into all 3 ( HTML 5 /CSS / JS ) that web or mobile rely on to work.

Now to find the time !! Thanks and …Peace

This will give them ( and Me !! ) something to help them wrap their brains around, as far as how this all works.

1 Like

Hello everyone, glad to be here. Love from Tanzania

3 Likes

nice to be here!
Thanks to Ray and to Google Flutter team for this offer

1 Like

Hello everyone! Let’s go :sunglasses:

1 Like

Haaaay! We will be noobs together then! Cheers from NorCal!

1 Like

Hi Everyone. Just starting to Flutter. Looking forward to an exciting journey.

1 Like

Hello and welcome everyone! Much love from Da Nang Vietnam! I’m still a newbie like you guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings from Libya , to war my noob brothers , to waaaaar :fist: :fist:

1 Like

Hi! Ukraine is in love with FLutter!))))

Hello everyone hope we will enjoy the journey :grin:

1 Like

Hi dear. Welcome to Flutter family wish you all the best . Good Luck!

1 Like

Welcome everyone! We hope you are enjoying our book. :blue_heart::open_book: