Fetch core data string by int in a parameter function

In my swift code I attempted to fetch core data string using a int. I have 2 classes my base class and my helper class. In my base class that is where the func attempting to fetch the string. That func has a error message at fetchImageTxt.text = String(data: imageData) stating Missing argument for parameter ‘encoding’ in call. Don’t know how to resolve it.

BASE CLASS

class ViewController: UIViewController, UINavigationControllerDelegate, UIImagePickerControllerDelegate {
      var fetchImageTxt = UITextField()

func getT(imageNo:Int) {
   // first check the array bounds
   let info = DataBaseHelper.shareInstance.fetchImage()
   if info.count > imageNo {
       // check if the data is available
       if let imageData = info[imageNo].img {
           fetchImageTxt.text = String(data: imageData)

} else {
           // no data
           print("data is empty")
       }
   } else {
       // image number is greater than array bounds
       print("you are asking out of bounds")
   }
}
     }

HELPER CLASS

class DataBaseHelper {

static let shareInstance = DataBaseHelper()
let context = (UIApplication.shared.delegate as! AppDelegate).persistentContainer.viewContext
func fetchImage() -> [Info] {

var fetchingImage = [Info]()
    let fetchRequest = NSFetchRequest<NSFetchRequestResult>(entityName: "Info")

do {

fetchingImage = try context.fetch(fetchRequest) as! [Info]
    } catch {
        print("Error while fetching the image")
    }

return fetchingImage
}
}

I have a lot of questions about what exactly you are trying to do. However, I can answer specifically about the encoding.

When you initialize a String with data, it is essentially a binary blob that will be converted into characters. The thing is that those characters can be encoded in many formats (most typically UTF-8, UTF-16, ASCII, etc). While the framework can do some educated guessing (for example UTF-8 sometimes contains a special sequence called BOM at the start of the data), it’s best if you supply such value.