Doubt in synchronize core data with web service

Hi ,

I have been following the below tutorial ,
https://www.raywenderlich.com/15916/how-to-synchronize-core-data-with-a-web-service-part-1, the parse link got expired . Do any alternative site is there ?
Please advise .

Thank you,
Mathu priya

Hi @mathu, the tutorial you linked is a bit outdated and if you are looking for an alternative to Parse, I would recommend taking a look at Firebase . It is a backend-as-a-service which can help you get an app up and running quickly. I hope this answers your question!

Best,
Gina

HI ,
Thanks for the response , Could you please share the link for integrating the AFNetworking and firebase back as service ?

Thank you ,
Mathu

Hi @mathu, I don’t have a link available for AFNetworking and Firebase. I’m sure a quick search online for tutorials could potentially lead to some good starts. However, here is a link to a Firebase tutorial! https://www.raywenderlich.com/187417/firebase-tutorial-getting-started-3

Best,
Gina

I will go through the above tutorial , Thank you :slight_smile:

@mathu You may also want to consider looking at our tutorial on CloudKit. It’s a backend service that Apple provides which may also serve your needs!

I hope this helps!

All the best!

Hi ,
I have integrated the firebase in the project , i am able to write the data in the firebase console also but now only one node are added in th firebase console ,

if([self.entityName isEqualToString:@“Holiday”])
{
[[[self.ref child:self.entityName] child:@“posts”]
setValue:@{@“name”: self.nameTextField.text, @“wikipedi” : self.option2TextField.text ,@“date” : stringFromDate}];
}
else
{
[[[self.ref child:self.entityName] child:@“posts”]
setValue:@{@“detail”: self.option1TextField.text, @“date”:stringFromDate}];
}

eg/
I am allowed to add one set of data to the firebase console , please view the below attachment.

I need to another one “posts” node to get add when i am dding new add but now it is overriding the previous one .

Please advise.

Thanks,
Mathu

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.