Creating a Framework for iOS | raywenderlich.com

I may have found a solution here, doing more tests to confirm. Note though, that the issue was known and was supposed to have been resolved prior to Xcode 13…

I’m stuck here as well, would be great to update the tutorial for Xcode 13 with Products explained @emadgnia Thank you!

Thank you for this! I am (I think) near the end - totally makes sense how this works:

public class CalendarPickerViewController: UIViewController {

But then we need to add public to 8 more things. None of them exist as listed. For example you say in the tutorial:

Next, add the public keyword to:

CalendarPickerViewController.init(baseDate:selectedDateChanged:)

Since that exact series of characters does not exist in the code, I’m guessing the above means that in the CalendarPickerViewController, add public to the following:

/// MARK: Initializers

init(baseDate: Date, selectedDateChanged: @escaping ((Date) -> Void)) {

But that’s just sort of close to what you wrote. What do I google to understand your syntax?

Assuming I’m right, what is this shorthand:

CalendarPickerViewController.init(baseDate:selectedDateChanged:)

And if I’m wrong help! ha.

After Xcode 13.0 update, the Products directory is unavailable by default after create a new framework project, so we will need few steps to add framework to RWCalendarPicker project.

For those who cannot find Products directory, you can add the framework project after right click on RWCalendarPick in navigator, then go to RWCalendarPicker target window, general tab, inside Frameworks, Libraries, and… section, click add button.

Then you should see the framework project just created.