Kodeco Forums

Core Graphics Tutorial Part 3: Patterns and Playgrounds

In this final part of our Core Graphics tutorial, learn how to draw a repeatable pattern and use Playgrounds to prototype drawing a complex image.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/409-core-graphics-tutorial-part-3-patterns-and-playgrounds

How would you animate the CounterView, would it be to convert the code inside the draw function into a CAShapeLayer?

Hi,

I have a question. Using Core Graphics I would like to use an image view in which I will add a black and white photo from photo library and with different color patterns and textures I would like to color them. I really liked the color therapy app where when you tap on any area of the image it fills it with selected color. How can we achieve that?

I always like your tutorials, but I did not see any tutorial on this. Can you please help me? I would like to create an Indian edition of a Coloring book app with different themes.

Thanks in advance

Hema Venkataraman

@haawa Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

This tutorial is more than six months old so questions are no longer supported at the moment for it. Thank you!