CallKit Tutorial for iOS | raywenderlich.com

Hey, thanks for the tutorial!
But is there any way to add your caller id suggestions without ā€œCall Blocking & Identificationā€ permission? Or is there a way to ask for this permission in the app? It seems to be too complicated for user to set this up (and even find out that your app requires that).

@haawa Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Hey @eukurapov, Iā€™ve tried to find the answer to your question but havenā€™t found direct answer to it. From what I understand, toggling this switch manually is only required during debug. If user installs your app with the extension, it should be on automatically. I think that this switch is just to provide user with the ability to explicitly turn it off.

For more accurate answer, please consider asking Apple developers on dev forums. Cheers!

As it typically happens with tutorials, they become outdated at some points.
Raywenderlich.com tries to keep as many tutorials updated as possible, it should be updated in the near future.

@alif Do you still have issues with this?

may be it was good to help us find solution before ask :slight_smile: no I donā€™t have
may be somebody also have same issue

@haawa Do you have any feedback about this? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

This tutorial is more than six months old so questions are no longer supported at the moment for it. Thank you!