Bobblehead wars Animation

Hi Guys Just a little stuck with the animation chapter at the end can anyone help me please how do i assign the
Armature/Idle to the MarineIdle state in the Animator thanks guys steve

Hey there, what you need to do is with the animator open, select the animation state that you want to assign. The inspector will have a field called Motion. Click the circle next to it and from the list, select the Armature/Idle animation. Let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks!

Great thanks Bd thats a big help I’m nearly finished my first game thanks i just wondered if you had a problem with the sound chapter i have a error that i can’t find its on the upgrade script line 9 i have gun.UpgradeGun();
which is also what the script has that comes with the book the error says
Assets/Scripts/Upgrade.cs(9,7): error CS1061: Type Gun' does not contain a definition for UpgradeGun’ and no extension method UpgradeGun' of type Gun’ could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? its got me baffled thanks for your help Bd steve

@bdmoakley @vegetarianzombie Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Hello yep no problem shogun what do you want help with

I was actually pinging Brian with your sound chapter problem :]

Hey Steve, it sounds like you may have skipped the section on adding the UpgradeGun method to the actual Gun object. Here’s the actual code:

public void UpgradeGun() {
    isUpgraded = true;
    currentTime = 0;
}

If you actually did add it, make sure to clean your project and then do a rebuild. Hopefully, that should find it.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.