Beginning Table Views · Static Cells | Ray Wenderlich

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/5995-beginning-table-views/lessons/28

hello 02.35 while u used style - Grouped option it is not coming for me as the way you did am just following all the moves what you doing

@anon28263805 Do you still have issues with this?

I have the same issue. It is related to the issue in the previous video. It’s quite sad to be stuck like this…

OK, I fixed it. We don’t have to change the “Top bar” to None in the “Simulated Metrics” section. Just leave it as “inferred”. Then, drag the Navigation Item on the existing Navigation bar (which displays “<Checklists”). Then, you will be able to add button items.

I’m having a problem with appearance. When you run the app and click add, you get a white cell on a screen that is otherwise gray. When I do it, the entire screen except for the navigation bar is white. The table view is set to static content and grouped, with one cell and one section. I must have missed something but I can’t figure out what.

Haha, I found how to solve it. Click the Attributes inspector of TableView(not controller). Next, find the “View” section on the bottom, and set the backgroud colorScreen Shot 2020-02-21 at 10.45.39 pm

@namlook Thank you for sharing the solution - much appreciated!

@pdunlap739 Do you still have issues with this?

@xianghao Really glad you fixed it! Cheers! :]