Kodeco Forums

Beginning Machine Learning with scikit-learn

In this Beginning Machine Learning with scikit-learn tutorial, you'll learn how to create your own CoreML model and integrate it into your iOS app.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/174-beginning-machine-learning-with-scikit-learn

Based on the procedure described, jupyter does not install in the Anaconda2 bin. I get this error:

-bash: ./anaconda2/bin/jupyter: No such file or directory

I tried installing jupyter via pip and I’ve got it installed, but I can’t figure out how to get it in the anaconda2 bin.

@kmikael Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Is ./anaconda2/bin folder there? If you use the pip in there it should install into that ´bin´. You can also try ./anaconda2/bin/conda install jupyter.

coremltools 0.8 have added support to python 3.5/3.6 (Releases · apple/coremltools · GitHub). Will you update the tutorial?

Edit: I have completed the tutorial with python 3.6 and coremltools 0.8 and it works without need to update. =]
Nice tutorial.

1 Like

Thanks for this info, I hadn’t realized that coremltools was updated.

1 Like

Fantastic Article. Thanks.

1 Like

This tutorial is more than six months old so questions are no longer supported at the moment for it. Thank you!