Beginning iOS 10 Part 2 Checklists - Part 3: | Ray Wenderlich

This video will cover the process of adding data sources and delegates to your table views.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/3871-beginning-ios-10-part-2-checklists/lessons/3

I love this video series, but this is the 3rd time I’ve found the Download Materials for the lesson don’t match what’s in the video. The demo > starter > Checklists project is missing a bunch of code.

Hello guys, the video nr. 3 of this series seems to be down.
Nr. 2 works, and 4 as well. But 3 is not loading. I have tried multiple devices. You may want to look into this issue. Thanks!

Hey Brian, The video number - 3 (PART 3: Delegates and Data Sources) does not load in the browser (Safari & Chrome). Can you please make this video available ? Thanks in advance!

Hi everybody,

Sorry for the problems you’ve been experiencing with this course. This was due to a CDN issue with our provider. They’re working on a fix for it, which should be deployed by the end of the week.

In the meantime, I’ve just deployed a version of the site that should allow you to view videos again. It uses a fallback video player, which doesn’t have quite the same functionality that you’re used to, but it will at least allow you to watch videos again.

Once again, apologies for the the problems

Sam

What happened to the fast forward feature? I’d like to watch these videos at a faster speed. Thanks in advance.

Hi @kevinsetayesh

As I mentioned, the player is a fallback player which doesn’t have quite the same functionality. It’s a temporary workaround for the problems that our video hosting provider has for their CDN. Unfortunately it doesn’t have the variable playback speed functionality. We’re hoping to return to the original player towards the end of this week, and thus reinstate the playback speed control.

Apologies for this—hopefully it won’t be too inconvenient over the next couple of days.

sam

Oh okay no problem and sounds good! Thanks for the response