Beginning Collection Views - Part 5: Inserting Cells | Ray Wenderlich

In this beginning collection views video tutorial you'll learn how to add new cells to your collection view.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/3819-beginning-collection-views/lessons/5

Hi Michael,

I’m a little bit confused! I don’t seem to find the challenging documents for each lesson. Am I missing something here?! I do like the lessons, but the challenges would surely improve our understanding and skills. Could you please direct me where to find those documents, though I try to solve each challenge myself using your screen snapshots at the end of each lesson as an input of what is required ;).

Thanks

Thank you for the heads up - much appreciated. I have pinged the course author on this one and we will fix the whole thing soon after all for sure and for good indeed.

@skyrocketsw Do you have any feedback on this? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Hello!

You can download the source code and challenges by pressing the Green “Download Materials” button. Keep in mind that not all video segments have challenges, which is the case with this one.

@skyrocketsw Thank you for replying - much appreciated! :]