Beginning Collection Views - Part 15: Section 2: | Ray Wenderlich

In this video tutorial, learn how to add multiple sections to the app using Section Headers to separate parks by state.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/4448-beginning-collection-views/lessons/15

Is it possible to have different scroll directions for different sections? Or would it be better to add two different collection views on the page instead with one direction horizontal and the other vertical?

@catie Do you have any feedback regarding this? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Took me a little while to dive into all the code to see how it all works but I think I have pretty good grasp on it. I donโ€™t think I would have a problem if I were pulling data from a file like the tutorial shows. Instead, I am using core data for users to place photos into different categories. When I introduced sections, the deleting aspect has given me fits. Here is my error: โ€œInvalid update: invalid number of sections. The number of sections contained in the collection view after the update (0) must be equal to the number of sections contained in the collection view before the update (1), plus or minus the number of sections inserted or deleted (0 inserted, 0 deleted).โ€ Any direction you could provide?

@2dperry24 Do you still have issues with this?