Beginning Auto Layout - Part 2: Autoresizing Masks | Ray Wenderlich

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/3937-beginning-auto-layout/lessons/2

I’m really looking forward to learning this and figuring out why my constraints get out of whack after re opening a project. I was following another tutorial and everything seemed ok until I closed the project and reopened it, then got the “Horizontal position is ambiguous” warning on a button. This was not present until I re opened the file.

Hello, can I ask how you are zooming in and out in steps on the Main.storyboard (Preview) ? Mouse clicking in the white area only gives two options , zoom in or out, thank you for any feedback. Xcode 8.3.1

I use a pinch gesture on my trackpad for zooming.

Interesting! I didn’t know anything about trackpads. I’ve seen others doing the same and it was driving me nuts because they never mentioned how it was done. Thx!

The videos aren’t showing up for this course anymore. Inspected the page and got a 404 error:

Sorry about that, should be fixed now.

Awesome, thanks for the quick response!

Hi, I have a paid subscription but when I go to download materials all I get is a PDF of the slides, not the demo code. How do I get the demo code?

When I download the material, I see pdfs and project code. Can you try the download again and let me know if you’re still having an issue?

This only happened on the first lesson. I guessing there was no project files for that.