Autoanswer in iPhone

Hi,
I need clarification on the development part.

I was been told to develop an app with an auto answer (call) facility – it’s a critical care app where an ailing father, mother or any other family member can be monitored through auto answer facility (phone call). On the worst case would it be possible through app to app, I mean the auto answering facility. We want this facility to be enabled for our app (for specific numbers) and not for other phone or whatsapp calls.
I’ve tried my research through other forums and connecting with the developers but unable find a solution.

Thanks in advance.

You’re expecting an important phone call. Wait, that might be it right now. But you can’t answer it. Maybe you’re driving and don’t want to reach for the phone.you just can’t pick up your phone right now or press the button to answer the call. you can tell your iPhone to answer incoming calls automatically. The trick is to access the setting for Call Audio Routing and turn on the option for Auto-Answer Calls. You can then set the number of seconds in which a call is automatically answered. You can even automatically answer FaceTime audio or video calls,make sure you’ve updated your iPhone to iOS 11 or higher.Swipe down the screen and tap on the entry for Call Audio Routing.the Call Audio Routing screen, tap in the setting for Auto-Answer Calls. You can choose any duration from 1 second to 60 seconds. You can also select the current number of seconds and type a different number.Try a regular audio phone call. Try FaceTime audio and video calls. Also remember to set Call Audio Routing back to Automatic.

Hi @viji,
you cannot do much from an app perspective as this is a settings under accessibility.

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.