Announcing 3D iOS Games by Tutorials Week!

Great book Chris (and RW Team). In my opinion - SceneKit never got the attention it deserves. It is already a pretty solid framework and you can go a long way with it. Quickly skimmed the book and the examples are really good and well-explained (nothing new when it comes to RW of cause :wink: With this book you can get started on SceneKit right away and learn to use it - fast.

A bonus chapter on creating 3D assets using MagicaVoxel might be a good idea - while it is fairly easy to make models in MagicaVoxel getting them into SceneKit is not as straight forward as it might sound. Getting them to scale right - and facing the right way takes some work - and will require the use of Blender or other 3D software to do it right (also - make sure the models are optimized as much as possible).

This book seems so cool!

As per the usual attention and care the Ray Wenderlich team puts into all of their content, I can only expect this book to be well worth it. Looking forward to seeing what comes next!

Can’t wait to see the tutorials – looks very interesting.
I’ve never purchased a RW book, but I hope I win it!

Looks cool, can’t wait to buy it.

First 2D, than 2D with tvOS and now (Finale?) 3D. Wow I like it

I want this book. Already purchased the previous Game’s books. Hopefully I can win this one for free :slightly_smiling:

Awesome, SOOOO want this book i have all the others!

Great!! I waited this book long!! Thanks for all your great work!

Looks interesting. I am looking forward to seeing the great tutorials this week!

Looks awesome! I’m really looking forward to reading it!

Looks Amazing! I can’t wait to dive into it. Your books taught me Swift and basic 2D game development! Looking forward to learning 3D!!

Looking forward to read this book. I’m sure that it will be awesome as any other book i bought from you guys!

Another amazing book. Thanks!

Awesome! Looking forward to checking it out.

Looking forward to getting a copy!

The only book now missing from my collection!

Guys, you are cool! Yet another book, but I still didn’t finish 2D iOS games :slight_smile:

Hmm I think I’ll need to get 2D iOS Games as well to make it a complete collection!

I would love to get a free copy!