Animations paused by default?

Hi, in my project all the animations created in the sks files are paused by default at the beginning.
If I programmatically set the property of this objects isPaused as true, works. But it’s annoying and in the examples files I saw that works fine.

Will I be skipping some configuration in the project or something?

1 Like

@chemajuarez Could you please let me know which examples work correctly in your case when you get a chance? Thank you!

In catnap exercise the example files works fine, mine’s not. But I saw a possible solution setting isPause property to false.

Thanks.

Hi, I face the same problem.

Instance of let’s say CatNode is paused by default, so cat animation is not working if I don’t set isPaused to false explicit.

I guess, the reason why are provided samples are working could be difference in build settings or something like that.

I’m pretty sure I followed instructions in book and compared code and scenes’ settings, they are looks the same.

Also when I completed CatNap on swift 3.* version, I didn’t have this problem.

Not sure how to enable isPaused to true by the default for all custom class nodes.

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.