Alamofire Tutorial: Getting Started

Itโ€™s a awesome tutorial . Many thanks!!!

Hi @astralbodies!

Great tutorial! Will there be an updated one with respect to Swift 3? More power!

Thanks!

1 Like

For everyone who is interested in a working solution in Swift 3.0 with Alamofire 4.0. Checkout my repository: GitHub - ronatory/alamofire-photo-tagger: An App which uses Alamofire 4.0 and Swift 3.0 to show tags and colors after uploading a photo. Working with the Imagga API used the Swift 2 Tutorial from https://www.raywenderlich.com/121540/alamofire-tutorial-getting-started as basic . Date of creation: Oct 16, 2016

How to use sessionManager in Alamofire 4 in xcode 8?

it would be really helpful if you could update the tutorial using Swift 3 and Alamofire 4โ€ฆ

Iโ€™ll check into where weโ€™re at for the update in the pipeline. Thanks everyone for the interest!

Thanks @ronwp2 for the link. I am starting with Alamofire and was having hard time to migrate from Alamofire 3.0 to 4.0.

I think this tutorial is now broken, thanks to Imagga.
When I try to use the completed tutorial ( with my auth key ), I get a 410 Http Response code.

This tutorial is more than six months old so questions are no longer supported at the moment for it. Thank you!