I’ve created a mac application “AppBox (iOS Wireless Installation Tools)”. AppBox uses dropbox for wireless installation.
Give it a try here - https://github.com/vineetchoudhary/AppBox-iOSAppsWirelessInstallation
It’s better than diawi or others same service in terms of
- Maximum Upload Size => Equal to your Dropbox account storage
- Uploaded App Expiration => Until you delete from your Dropbox
- Installations Per App => Unlimited
- Auto E-Mail App Distribution Link
- Auto Shutdown Mac after Distribution
- Keep same link and install previous version with same link
- Auto archive and upload (beta)
You can directly download it from here https://github.com/vineetchoudhary/AppBox-iOSAppsWirelessInstallation/releases/download/0.9.7/AppBox.app.zip
Please give it a try and leave your feedback. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.